Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More news for you . . .

So, my foray into the internet dog world continues. I have created an online store, specifically for puppies! Yes, puppies people, puppies. My store is targeted toward people that are about to get a new puppy or just got one. It has all those essential supplies that everyone needs for a new puppy, and they're all in one place.

My store also has a very large selection of puppy-specific premium dog food. Yes, it can be pricey, but unless you're willing to go raw (more on that in a later post!) this is the best thing you can do for your puppy.

Wanna guess what the store is called? Puppydog Dreamshop! Yup, Puppydog Dreamshop is Puppydog Dreams' sister site.

Wanna visit? Click here! Also note, you don't have to buy anything (I mean if you want to please do!) but I would appreciate it if you looked around and clicked on the google ads that are on the store. My store also has competitive pricing on certain items, so if something is cheaper somewhere else, you can buy it there! Its very easy and convenient for everyone invovled, so if you know anyone that would be interested, please let them know about my store! I will love you forever! Here's the link again: http://puppydogdreams.zlio.net/

Thanks for the support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment