Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Good News . . .

Yea, I haven't been updating in awhile. That's because I wanted to give you a whole mess of news in one day! That's just me being awesome, no need to thank me.

SO!

I presented my case to my parents. I prepared a speech, with an accompanying power point presentation that would expand on certain points of my speech. It was very professional (except for the fact that I was wearing pajamas) and I managed to impress my somewhat confused parents. The verdict?

Wait for it . . .
Wait for it . . .
WAIT FOR IT!

I'm getting a dog! Yes, my parents were so impressed by what I had to say that I was granted permission to get a dog. HOWEVER! I will not be able to get this dog until sometime next year because of several things that include money, home renovations and time. I think that's really reasonable. After all, it really doesn't make sense to get a puppy when you're getting new flooring installed.

But my battles are not over yet. There were no decisions made as to what breed of dog I'm getting or if this dog will be allowed to be inside (that is a HUGE issue for my mom). I didn't push these issues on purpose though. I feel like it would have been too much at once for my parents, and they would've ended up saying no to everything :P.

So for now I'm biding my time, doing research on breeds (remember that top ten list I posted a while ago?) and of course trying to make enough money to actually purchase this dog. This is where you come in. PLEASE click on my Google Ads. I promise your computer won't explode and you don't have to buy anything; in fact, you don't have to do much. Just click. Pleeeeease click them. Secondly, if you know anyone that loves dogs as much as I do, please point them in the direction of my blog. I really enjoy this blog, but it kind of sucks not having anyone to read it. So spread the word! Think of it this way: if my blog gets very popular, I can always return the favor and advertise things for you. In the end we are all winners!

So, I won the first big battle, but the war isn't over yet! Stay tuned for the breed battle AND the inside/outside battle (it will be bloody)!

No comments:

Post a Comment