Sunday, May 24, 2009

A girl and her non-existent dog . . .

Hello, my name is Damaris, and I love puppies. In fact, I think I might have something of a problem. I squeal with delight every time I see a dog, even if its a mile away, or on TV. Sometimes I go to my boyfriend's house just to walk his dog, a sweet Siberian named Buddy. If I go to a friend's house and they have a dog, I spend more time with the dog than the person. Yeah, I have a problem. I love dogs. I love puppies. I love them all, and they love me back (usually).

Even bigger than my puppy-love problem? My I-can't-have-a-puppy problem. I know what you're thinking. "You can't have a puppy? Why? It's a free country." Well, not when you still live with your parents its not. That's right. My parents won't let me get a puppy. The one thing that would make me insanely and sublimely happy, and I can't have it.

Out of my frustration, I have created this blog, in the hopes that all of you in internet-land can help me out. I want suggestions on persuasion. I want to know your experiences with dogs and certain dog breeds. Whatever, together, let's make my puppy dog dreams come true, and maybe in the process we can help any other unfortunate souls in the same boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment