Monday, May 25, 2009

Yes well, that was expected

So today is my birthday. Yup, let's just say I'm the perfect age to get a puppy of my very own. Don't you agree? I totally agree, like, a million times. Anyway, I think this is going to be my angle for convincing the parentals that I should totally be allowed to get a dog.
"Hey, its my birthday, you didn't get me a gift, and I'm awesome."
Well, not exactly like that . . . but you know, I am awesome. My plan is a little more complicated. It involves an approach like a business proposal, and it will show how much research I've done, and how prepared I am to take on the responsibility. It will also involve many pictures of puppies. Many puppies. I figure if one is exposed to freakin' adorable puppies long enough, one is easier to influence. That's just a theory I have. I'm not speaking from personal experience or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment