Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The puppies won't let me sleep . . .

So I'm obsessing about my non-existent dog. Badly. In my head, my dog is a German Shepherd. He is loved by all and my best friend. Boyfriend and I walk Buddy and my dog together. Everything is wonderful. Why am I obsessing? I realized today that there is a large amount of unused space in my yard that would be perfect for a dog run. Oh, can you imagine the possibilities?
I can imagine them, but to tell the truth it depresses me a bit, because I am not so sure I can pull this off. At this point, I am wishing with all my might that I can convince my parents to let me get a dog, but I just don't know if they will listen or not. Sorry, just feeling a bit pessimistic.
I believe I am going to officially start my dog campaign a couple of weeks from now. The reason is that in two weeks, my dad will have just returned from a tropical vacation where he visited his parents. I am assuming he will be in a good mood because of this. I am also assuming that my mom will be in a good mood because he came home. I hope everyone will be in such a wonderful mood that they will at least think about a dog. *crossing fingers* Wish me luck peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment